Wednesday, April 8, 2015

Greek Gods and Goddesses

For thousands of years, Greek Gods a Goddesses have captivated the imaginations of people everywhere.  From their mystical powers, to at times human emotions, the Gods and Goddesses of Greece have woven powerful tales of lust, love, beauty, war, revenge, and hate.  

I could run on and on about the many Gods and Goddesses but I've chosen some that I am interested in, or that we may have read about in passing through some of the literature we covered this semester.  I will be using photos, text, and some video clips I come across that I think will enlighten and intrigue you as you read this blog.  I am no professional by any means! So bare with me, as this is a learning experience for me but one that I look forward to.  I will do my best to reference everything in case anyone wants more information and don't hesitate to comment with questions or your own insights.

No comments:

Post a Comment